I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies I need for a lesson plan I'm doing (student teaching) and I came across a great fuzzy blue sweater I can use for my doll project doll Avelie the 2304 AG.
It's actually a sweater for a build-a bear type of bear, but it fits her perfectly!

Generally this project comes soooo slow because I hardly ever find anything I can use, I mean- it all has to look futuristic, so it's not like I see appropriate stuff just laying around.
But I saw this and it was the LAST ONE left, it was on clearance, and I was like, hey this is definitely the shirt for her birthday outfit!! Now I just gotta find legging type pants for it, either white, black, or brown.

So, that made me wonder if anybody else is still doing a doll project and how it's going, or did you finish?
Mine is taking forever because even though some books are completed now, it is so hard to find anyhting futuristic looking for her.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 01, 2005 12:46 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>